HUAYUAN RAIN RFID Tire Tags
RAIN RFID Tire Tags are compatible with EPC global Class1 Gen2 (ISO18000-6C) protocal, which specifically designed and manufactured for tire identification and tracking.
RAIN Tire Tag HYTT01 is designed and produced for purpose of innovative transformation of existing traditional tire barcode label to a RFID label with printed barcode and inserted RFID label. It be attached to the tires directly in the course of tire vulcanization, so that it can be fully connected to core part of tire and function in monitoring and tracking the current tire condition.
- Frequency: CN 920-925MHz; FCC 915MHz; ETSI 868MHz
- Qstar – 56 (chip the pattern)
- EPC Storage Capacity: 256bits
- User Memory: 2K bits
- TID: 256 bits
- Transponder Dimension: 9 x 34 mm
- Identification Distance: 1m (Depend on reader)
- Surface: White (thermal transfer printing is possible)
- Vulcanization Temperature: 130 ℃ ~ 250 ℃
RAIN RFID Tyre Tag is designed to be embedded tire inside during the manufacturing process and attach to the tire wall. The RAIN RFID Tyre Tag provides unique ID numbers which can be tracked. RAIN RFID Tyre Tag is and ideal solution for tire management, asset tracking, tire repairing and prevent tire theft and cloning etc.
- Tag Size: 9 x 34mm
- Label Color: White or black
- Sulfide Temperature: +130°C ~ +250°C
- Encapsulation: WLCSP
- IC Supported Standard: ISO18000-63, EPC Class1 Gen2
- Memory: EPC 256 bits, User 2K bits, TID 256 bits
- Read Distance:
* 20~50cm read in air
* Up to 1 meter after tag embedded inside tire under 30dbm
Stretch Tyre RAIN Tag conforms to EPCglobal Class 1 Gen2 air interface protocol (EPC global Class 1 Gen2), which allows the tag to receive energy from the card reader to communicate with it in the case of a frequency range of 920MHz to 925MHz. With a storage capacity of 2K bits, stretch tyre RAIN tag is the world’s first 2K bit EPC C1 Gen2 chip that provides more storage space for customers.
- Size: 56 x 3mm
- Storage Time: -25°C ~ 50°C, 20%-90% RH
- Low Temperature Bias: -40°C 168hrs
- High Temperature Bias: 105°C 168hrs
- Temperature Shock: -40°C ~ 125°C with 15-minute soaks 100cycles
- Temperature/Humidity Bias: 5°C / 85% 168hrs
- Mechanical Shock: 3 pulses of 5,000g in the X,Y and Z direction
- Vibration Test: 2~400 Hz 1oct/min, 15mins per axis
- HBM: +/- 2 KV
For further details, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org