RFID Token Tag
RFID Token Tag consists out of a chip and an antenna from a durable material and can be shaped or customized with a central hole which enables you to screw or nail it onto a surface.
The RFID token tag is available with a wide range of RFID technologies; from 125KHz low frequency to 13.56MHz high frequency as well as with ultra-high frequency,thus providing an optimal solution for different RFID applications such as asset tracking,material identification,etc. The RFID Token Tag is weather and waterproof as well as being nonmetal,so can be used outside as well as inside and on any metallic surface.
- Strong lamination housing
- Anti-collision and harsh resistant
- Low cost
- Additional ABS/PC + Epoxy for waterproof
- Material: ABS/PC housing
- Diameter options: (LF) 22 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 50 / 52 mm , (HF) 12 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 50 / 52 mm , (UHF) 20 /25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 50 / 52 mm , or customized
- Thickness options: 2.3 / 3 / 4.8 / 7.8 mm for optional
- Colors: Black,White,Yellow, or customized
- Operable frequencies: 125kHz / 13.56Mhz / UHF
- IP Class: IP68
- Resistance: Waterproof, Harsh resistant
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to +70℃
- Storage Temperature: -45℃ to 80 ℃
- Coding: Chip Encoding
- Custom logo: Silkscreen printing, Laser engrave
- ID Number Printing: Laser engrave
- On Metal: Anti-Metal Ferrite Layer optional
- Adhesive: Ordinary Adhesive sticker, 3M Adhesive Layer Optional
If you are looking for a specific RFID Token Tags and you cannot locate it on our website, please contact us via email or phone to discuss your requirements.
For further details,please email：：email@example.com