RFID Token Tag
RFID Token Tag consists out of a chip and an antenna from a durable material and can be shaped or customized with a central hole which enables you to screw or nail it onto a surface.
The RFID token tag is available with a wide range of RFID technologies; from 125KHz low frequency to 13.56MHz high frequency as well as with ultra-high frequency, thus providing an optimal solution for different RFID applications such as asset tracking, material identification, etc. The RFID Token Tag is weather and waterproof as well as being nonmetal, so can be used outside as well as inside and on any metallic surface.
- Diameter options: 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 mm
- Thickness options: 2.3 / 3 / 4.8 / 7.8 mm
- Colors: Black, White, Yellow
- Operable frequencies: 125kHz / 13.56Mhz / UHF
- Material: ABS housing
- Operating temperature: -40C to +70C
For further details, please email：：firstname.lastname@example.org