RFID Keychain/keyfob is the extension products of normal ISO card,which is designed for easy carry by person. They need to work with the RFID Card Reader. It’s a microchip combined with an antenna in a compact package,the packaging is structured to allow the RFID tag to be attached to an object to be tracked. The tag’s antenna picks up signals from an RFID reader or scanner and then returns the signal,usually with some additional data (like a unique serial number or other customized information). It can be customized in the different colors and serial number printing.
RFID Keychain/keyfob can be used in a wide range of RFID management applications,such as access control,loyalty system etc. With a sealed RFID chip inside,the RFID keychian/key fob enables automate check-in or check-out procedures while capturing the information in real time.
HUAYUAN provide various RFID Keychain/keyfob with attractive appearance,which is designed for easy carry by person. We present 4 series of keyfobs to fit different customer’s demands.
☆Pad Printing ☆Photo Printing ☆Full-color Printing ☆Laser Engraved Number ☆Chip Encoding ☆Rings or Thread
☆ Access Control ☆Time Attendance ☆Loyalty System ☆Payment NFC System ☆Health Clubs ☆Leisure Areas
RFID Keychain/keyfobs are available with the most common RFID chip types in 125 kHz,13.56 MHz and in UHF on request.
– 125KHz 18000-part2: EM4200, TK4100, etc.
– 125KHz ISO11784/785: T5577, EM4305, Hitag1, Hitag2, Hitag S256, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO15693: ICODE SLI, Tag-it 2048, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO18082: NTAG210, NTAG212, NTAG213, NTAG215, NTAG216, Topaz512, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO14443A: MIFARE Classic ®, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE®DESFire®EV1, MIFARE Plus®, etc.
– 860Mhz-960Mhz ISO/IEC 18000-6C: UCODE, MONZA, HIGGS, etc.
For further details,email:email@example.com