Heat Resistant RFID Inlay
HUAYUAN Heat Resistant RFID Inlay is designed for industrial environments especially for high temperature environments, up to 400°C, for long period time. The tag is also a kind of flame retardant tag which is thin and flexible. These tags developed for critical custom needs with their combination of small dimension, long read range and high temperature survive ability – all at a very competitive price.
Heat Resistant RFID Inlay is in great need that survives in high temperature setting such as manufacturing operations, automotive paint booths, and medical autoclave sterilization. The RFID Tags are able to reliably identify and track containers and assets which are generating efficiency, highly advantageous, and compliance benefits.
The Heat Resistant RFID Inlay can be used in industrial high temperature environment, high and low temperature test labs, auto part identification, etc.
- Excellent heat resistant physical properties. Survives in high temperatures for days, it can withstand up to 400 degrees C for a long time
- Low Temperature resistant up to -100 degrees
- Flame retardant protection in industrial environments
- Within 0.2mm thickness, flexibility
- Alternative UHF / HF / NFC antennas
- Machine tooling
- Food industry
- Medical implants and tools
- Energy sector
- Automotive paint booths
Please notice that all passive RFID chip can only operate in temperatures from: -25 to +85 degrees C. It is necessary to read/write tag in the assigned temperature.
For further details, please email: email@example.com