Apparel RFID Tags
UHF Apparel RFID tags are suitable for logistic management, apparel management and retail management, etc. Apparel RFID tags are most cost efficient RFID products in the world. With various design for applications, we can offer you the right UHF label based on your requirements. As a Asia partner of AVERY DENNSION for more thasn 8 years, we have rich experience and alternate samples for your reference. This tag complies with the EPC C1G2 (ISO18000-6C) standard. The operating frequency is 860~960MHz. It can immediately be used worldwide. Besides paper material, ABS, PE, PVC and other materials are available. Each tag has a unique ID and can stores user data for more efficient management.
- UHF chip: NXP UCOD G2 serial, U7, Impinj, Monza4/5
- Standard: ISO 18000-6C; EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO-18000-6C
- Frequency: 840MHz to 960 MHz,
- Material: Paper, PP,PVC, PET, sandwich RFID inlay inside.
- Dimension: Customized as requirement of electronic performance of RFID inlay
- Thickness: 0.4mm-1.5mm,
- Data collection: Multiple selective: RFID; Text printing; 1or 2 dimensional barcodes; QR barcode; magnetic strip,
- Read range: 1Meter to 8 Meter, depend on RFID inlay and RFID reader antenna,
- Write range: 1Meter to 5 Meter
- Encoding: EPC code , locked, customized encoding
- Printing: Offset color printing, solid color printing no more than 7 color.
- RFID direction: Alternative horizontal polarization, circular Polarization inlay alternative.
- Structure: Gluing, Laminating,
- Fixation methods: Pester, tether, hanging,
- Optional Characters: anti-tearing strength, waterproofing, friction resistance, sunlight resistance, bend resistance,
- Package: Individual, sequential continuous in roll.
Conclusion. RFID technology is rapidly gaining momentum in the apparel and retail industry as retailers are recognizing the proven benefits of RFID and embracing the technology used in successful pilot programs. We believe that the key to wider adoption is education and by offering simple informative pilot programs through Quick-Start the company plans for further use of RFID in the apparel retail sector.
For further details, please email：firstname.lastname@example.org