HUAYUAN 13.56Mhz RFID Card
13.56Mhz RFID card is most widely applied for the HF standards such as ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693 and ISO18092. The different standards correspond to different IC cards.
We are familiar with Heidelberg offset printing printers, pre-laminating RFID card transponders by assembling copper wire embedded antennas on PVC sheets and RFID modules, sandwich pre-lamination and printing parts as well as precise punching and shaping equipment.
HUAYUAN delivers millions of RFID cards every month into the global market, especially into the European and the USA marketplace. Our experienced engineers and workers check every single card for quality and performance to ensure the reliability in every corner of the world.
- Professional manufacturer for more than 22 years in the card industry
- Very first standardized contactless card manufacturer in China
- High tech R&D for customized RFID products
- Accepting complex personalization operations
- Extensive know how in the card manufacturing technology
- Competitive pricing and fast delivery times
- 14 years of presence in the European market
- Successful cooperation with leading chip manufacturers like NXP, Infineon, EM, TI and others
- Operation Frequency: 13.56Mhz
- Material: PVC, PET, ABS, PETG etc.
- Surface Option: Gloss,Matt
- Dimension: CR80 85.5 x 54mm or Customized
- Thickness: 0.84~0.86mm
- Housing: Lamination
- Data Storage Time: 10 years
- Offset Printing
- Silk Screen Printing
- UV Printing
- DOD Printing
- Thermal Printing
- Access Control
- Membership Loyalty Systems
- Time Control
- Hotel Door Locks
- ISO14443A: MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE® DESFire®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE Ultralight®, etc.
- ISO14443B: SR176, SRI512, SRI1K, SRI2K, SRI4K, SRIX4K, etc.
- ISO18092: NTAG® 203, NTAG® 210, NTAG® 212, NTAG® 213, NTAG® 215, NTAG® 216, Topaz512, etc.
- ISO15693: NXP ICODE® SLI, TI Tag it HF-I, ST LRI, etc.
More specifications of each 13.56Mhz RFID Card details, please open the link below:
For further details about 13.56Mhz RFID Card, email: firstname.lastname@example.org