BeeTag RAIN RFID Woven Tag
It’s no surprise that more than 50% of leading brands and retailers are testing or introducing BeeTag RAIN RFID woven tag due to the omni-channel retail landscape. Furthermore, purchasing products across multiple channels whether that be online, on a mobile device or in-store are required nowadays. Our UHF Woven label are designed to meet the requirements of a broad range of products. We offer a range of inlays tags to suit your requirements. Our integrated BeeTag UHF fabric label being used across the apparel, footwear, accessories and homewares categories etc.
HUAYUAN BeeTag RAIN RFID woven tag is a flexible, washable label for laundry applications with best cost ratio. It encapsulates UHF 860-960 MHz, passive RFID inlay and read range up to 10 meter, the exactly read range is depend on your UHF reader power and antenna size and working environment.
BeeTag RAIN RFID Woven Tag Specification
- Material: Nylon, washer wrinkle fabric
- PET Substrate: Etched aluminum antenna
- Label Size: 32 x 90.00mm
- RF Protocal: ISO18000-6C, EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Operating Frequency: UHF, 860MHz – 960MHz
- IC Life: 100,000 programming cycles, 50 years data retention
- Read Range: 3~10m, depend on reader and antenna
- ESD Voltage Immunity: Max. 2000V, with human being mode (HBM)
- Operating Temperature: -25 – 60 Celsius Degree, 20% – 80% RH
- Washing Times: 5 ~ 6 times
DO NOT USE Inlays with ink marks. The position of the mark is shown as below.
Reject Mark size 4.00mm in center of label in black.
Our recommendations are based on our latest know how and experience, please contact us for your customization requirements.
For further details, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org