UHF RFID Card
The UHF (Ultra High Frequency) RFID Card provides both long-range identification and multi-card read/write capability. The UHF RFID card is widely used in applications such as access control,staff identification to customer loyalty programs.
UHF tags,labels and cards are operate at a ultra-high frequency. These types of tags/cards are considered not to have an on board power source. UHF is very useful for high speed operation of supply chain and logistic.
These tags must comply with the international recognized standard set by EPC global (UHF Gen 2). UHF frequencies typically offers a better range (20-30 ft) and can transfer data faster than LF and HF tags,but they use more power and are less likely to pass through materials. The EPC global UHF Generation 2 Standard allows the commercialized provision of mass adaption of UHF EPC technology for passive smart tags and labels. Main fields of applications will be especially the supply chain management and logistics for worldwide use with especial consideration of European and US regulations to ensure that operating distances of several meters can be realized.
Our Advantage :
– 8 Years of Asian partnership with Avery Dennison;
– Long read range up to 12 meters;
– EPC personalization ,access ,password programming;
– Competitive price with fast delivery;
– Professional in RFID plastic lamination;
– Working Frequency: 860-960MHZ
– Protocol: ISO18000-C
– Material: PVC, PET, ABS,PET etc
– Surface Option: Gloss, Matt
– Dimensions: CR80 85.5 x 54mm
– Thickness: 0.84~0.86mm
– Housing: Lamination
– Data Storage Time: 10 years
– Operating Temperature: -15℃ and +60℃
– Storage: -20℃ and +70℃
– Offset Printing
– Silk Screen Printing
– UV Printing
– DOD Printing
– Thermal Printing
– Parking Systems
– Logistic applications
– Supply Chain
– Higgs 3, Higgs 4, Monza 3, Monza 4D, Monza 4E, Monza 4i, Monza 4QT, Monza 5, Monza R6, Monza R6-P,Monza S6-C, UCODE 7 7m, UCODE 7xm 7xm+, UCODE DNA, UCODE G2iL G2iL+, UCODE G2iM G2iM+ , UCODE G2X G2XM, etc.
For more specifications of the UHF RFID card,please open the link below:
For further details,email:email@example.com