HUAYUAN UHF Card
The UHF (Ultra High Frequency) Card provides both long-range identification and multi-card read / write capability. UHF RFID is the most sensitive to interference,UHF RFID is used in a wide variety of applications, ranging from retail inventory management, to pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting, to wireless device configuration. UHF Cards have a good read range and a high data transfer rate. The UHF card is widely used in applications such as access control, staff identification to customer loyalty programs.
This is a version of the popular ISO format identity card equipped with a UHF RFID transponder conforming to the EPC Global class 1 Gen 2 specifications. These cards offer worldwide operation in UHF 860-960 MHz bands. UHF cards are targeted for the e-identity market bringing a long range communication distance together with stringent durability criteria. These cards have extended read range of up to 10-12 meters (depending upon the reader). UHF RFID cards can be customized with many of the same options and features available on our standard plastic cards.
HUAYUAN delivers millions of UHF cards every month into the global market, especially into the European and the USA marketplace. Our experienced engineers and workers check every single card for quality and performance to ensure the reliability in every corner of the world.
- 10-Year-Asian Key partnership with Avery Dennison
- Long read range up to 12 meters
- EPC personalization, access, password programming
- Competitive price with fast delivery
- Professional in RFID plastic lamination
Card Standard Features
- Working Frequency: 860 – 960Mhz
- Protocol: ISO18000-C
- Material: PVC, PET, ABS, PETG etc
- Surface Option: Gloss, Matt
- Dimension: CR80 85.5 x 54mm
- Thickness: 0.84 ~ 0.86mm
- Housing: Lamination
- Data Storage Time: 10 years
- Operating Temperature: -15℃ ~ +60℃
- Storage: -20℃ ~ +70℃
- Offset Printing
- Silk Screen Printing
- UV Printing
- DOD Printing
- Thermal Printing
- Parking Systems
- Supply Chain
- Aline: Higgs 3, Higgs 4
- IMPINJ: Monza 4D, Monza 4E, Monza 4i, Monza 4QT, Monza 5, Monza R6, Monza R6-P
- NXP: UCODE® 7, UCODE® 8, UCODE® 7xm 7xm+, UCODE® DNA, UCODE® G2iL G2iL+, UCODE® G2iM G2iM+ , UCODE® G2X G2XM etc.
For more specifications of the UHF RFID card, please open the link below:
For further details, please email: email@example.com