Printable RAIN Anti Metal Tag
More and more applications have different requirements – from read distance to dimension, printing and encoding etc. HUAYUAN Printable RAIN Anti Metal Tag is designed and work with RFID printers. It’s industry’s best performance and balanced read distances for on and off metal consistency.
Printable RAIN Anti Metal Tag is a specially designed RFID UHF mount on metal tag for thermal printer and easy to be installed on a metallic surface and liquid environment and operates properly in optional ultra-high frequencies ( ETSI 868MHz or FCC 915MHz ).
HYUF01/HYUF02/HYUF03/HYUF04 RAIN Anti Metal Tag is a mini size, self-adhesive design to operate properly directly on a metal surface. They can easy be printed by a thermal printer or a transfer printer with the package in a roll. It is an updated concept for the UHF thin on metal as a fantastic solution to make it possible to implement RFID applications for industrial automation and for supply chain management as well as inventory tracking purposes.
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 1.1mm, 55 x 12.5 x 1.3mm, 96 x 12.5 x 1.3mm, 96 x 24 x 1.3mm or customized
- RFID Chip: Impinj Monza R6-P
- Protocol: EPC Class 1 Gen2
- Frequency Range(MHz): 866MHz – 868MHz (ETSI); 902MHz – 928MHz (FCC)
- Memory: EPC – 128 (96) bits; User – 32 (64) bits; Unique TID – 48 bits
- Reading Range with Fixed Reader: Up to 6m
- Material: Special plastic
- Antenna: Al foil
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~ 80 ℃
- Installation: Self-adhesive
- IP Level: IP68
- Data Storage Lamination: 30 years
- Rewritable Limits: 100.000 times
- IT asset management, medical facilities
- Inventory management identification in metal items
- Identity for industrial pipeline manufacturing and metal parts
All Mount on Metal RFID tag designs we show resulted from projects we have completed before based on our experience in RFID technology. Please consult us for a right design to meet your requirements.
For further details, please email: email@example.com