HUAYUAN S-8800 8-Port RAIN UHF Reader
S-8800 8 Ports RAIN UHF Reader is a high performance 8-port reader which can be well adapted to the installation requirements for indoor or outdoor environments. S-8800 8 Ports UHF Reader is developed based on M-2900 RFID UHF reader module, its core chip uses Impinj’s INDY R2000.
Customization Frequency Regions
– US, Canada and other regions following U.S. FCC
– Europe and other regions following ETSI EN 302 208 with & without LBT regulations
– Mainland China
– Using Impinj’s INDY R2000 chip
– CNC aluminum alloy body
– Low-power design
– All industrial design
S-8800 8 Ports Rain Uhf Reader Key Features
– Impinj R2000 Built-in
*Impinj Indy R2000 chip as RF transceiver.
– Anti-collision Algorithm
* Unique I – Search multi-tag identification algorithm providing the highest efficiency.
– Optimized Algorithm for Tags with Small Volume
* Optimized applications for small volume with better tags respond time.
– Dual CPU Architecture
* Main CPU: tag inventory; Assistant CPU: data management.
* Tag inventory and data transfer are parallel and simultaneous.
– Fast 8-Antenna Switch Inventory
* Every antenna’s inventory duration is configurable( Minimum Duration: 30 ms).
* Polling from ANT 1 to ANT 4.
– Two Modes for Inventory
* Buffer mode and Real-time mode.
* Tags will be stored as buffer under buffer mode.
* Tags will send data under real-time mode. This mode allows user to get tag data instantly.
– Hardware System Halt Detection
* Hardware CPU status surveillance.
* Run for 24 hours X 365 days without system halt.
– PA Health Surveillance
* PA status surveillance.
* Make sure PA never works under saturated state. Protected it for long term operation.
– 18000-6B/6C Full Compatible
* It can be switched rapidly between 18000-6B and 18000-6C tag.
– 18000-6B Large Data Read/Write
* Read 216 bytes in one time taking less than 500ms.
* Write 216 bytes in one time taking less than 3.5 seconds.
* It can read/write data with different lengths.
– Antenna Connection Detection
* Detect antenna connection.
* Protective for RF receiver.
* It can be canceled with command.
– Temperature Sensor
– Multi-point surveillance for accurate operating system temperature.
– Power Output Correction
* Dual modules making sure output power can be fine adjusted.
* Dual modules working and keeping correction unless they are both damaged.
– Excellent Cooling Design
* Heat dissipation and large cooling surface design.
* Thermal coupling interfaces using high-thermal conductivity solid materials which ensure stable performance under high temperature.
For further details, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org