HUAYUAN RFID Wristbands
RFID wristbands are designed as easy-wear. Therefore, RFID bracelets / wristbands are widely use for point of sale, keyless hotel rooms, identification, access control and security, event management, counterfeit prevention, customer loyalty programs and waterproof environments.
These RFID bracelets are available with the most common 125KHz, 13.56MHz RFID chip types and with UHF on request. We also have some types of RFID silicone wristbands which were designed for hybrid frequencies having two chips inside for complex project.
HUAYUAN has numerous types of RFID bracelets / wristbands, each designed for a specific application. Below we categorize them and provide a basic explanation of their functions.
Please follow the link on the category to find more information for each type:
- 125KHz 18000-part2: EM4200, TK4100, etc.
- 125KHz ISO11784/785: T5577, EM4305, Hitag® 1, Hitag® 2, Hitag® S256, etc.
- ISO15693 13.56MHz: ICODE® SLI, ICODE® SLIX, Tag-it 2048, etc.
- ISO18092 13.56MHz: NTAG® 210, NTAG® 212, NTAG® 213, NTAG® 215, NTAG® 216, Topaz512, etc.
- ISO14443A 13.56MHz: MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE® DESFire® EV1, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE® DESFire® EV2, etc.
- 860MHz – 960MHz ISO/IEC 18000-6C: UCODE®, MONZA, HIGGS, etc.
For further details, email: firstname.lastname@example.org