RFID label tag in medicine management
As a special commodity related to human health, medicine has major requirements for the information management of production, circulation and use.
As a state-of-the-art automatic identification technology at present, RFID technology can realize the data automatic collection in the factory, speeding up the warehousing logistics to reduce the management cost. RFID tags attached on product packaging to allow manufacturers and distributors to more precisely keep track of medicine products as they move through the supply chain, as well as its own anti-counterfeiting function, has great revolutionary significance in the information management of the pharmaceutical industry.
RFID technical advantages:
- Each tag has a globally unique ID number, unchangeable, tamper proof,no-mechanical abrasion, and anti-fouling.
- The reader / writer has a physical interface that is not directly open to the end user to ensure its own security
- In the aspect of data security, except for the password protection of tags, some algorithms can be used to realize the security management of the data part.
- Mutual authentication process between reader and tag, etc.
The main functions of RFID technology in medicine management are as follows:
- In the production, it can effectively control the accurate identification of APIs and semi-finished medicine as well as the supervision of the validity period of the inventory. The rapid identification improves the production efficiency, and the whole process monitoring effectively guarantees the quality of medicine.
- In the circulation, RFID efficient identification can quickly and accurately identify in all aspects of circulation, improving the efficiency of the supply chain.
- In the supervision, the supervision department can use RFID handheld terminal to check whether the authenticity of medicine and circulation links meet the supervision requirements.
- The use in hospitals, departments in hospital can use RFID technology to quickly identify, trace the source of drugs to prevent counterfeiting, the occurrence of wrong distribution and medical accidents.
- In the retail, it can be sold by the vending machine or drugstore. Convenient settlement, store inventory and real-time monitoring
HUAYUAN offers a range of special designed medicine RFID tags. Our HF pharmacy seal tags work well for tracking medicine, tissue samples, blood, and other critical fluids. For long reading range required to track expensive medical devices, inventory, Our UHF Pharmacy logistic RFID tags are the optimal choice.
Furthermore, HUAYUAN provide Vaccine temperature logger RFID tag special used for vaccine management. Compared with other product, the vaccine shelf life is generally 7 days (0~5°C) and quick-frozen dumplings is 3 months (- 18°C), while the shelf life of vaccines is generally 1-3 years. Therefore, in some cases, it will take a long time from delivery to use.
The sensitivity of vaccines to temperature is high. When the temperature exceeds the storage range of vaccines, many vaccines will deteriorate rapidly, when the temperature is lower than the freezing point, some vaccines will also fail. Once there is a problem with the vaccine, it will lead to vaccine failure, serious adverse reactions and life threatening. This requires cold chain logistics to ensure that the temperature of the vaccine is within the normal range for a long time.
HUAYUAN HTL0216F RFID active temperature sensitive RFID logger an ideal Monitoring full seamless traceability to ensure quality and safety solution for recording temperatures sensitive vaccine products during transportation and storage. The commodity can be identified by testing RFID tags on case from production, through complete logistics chain at all loading, receiving, picking and shipping operational points.
HUAYUAN HTL0216F Cold chain RFID temperature logger designed three interface ( HF, UHF, LED). ISO/IEC 15693 (NFC T5T) or ISO/IEC 14443 (NFC T2T), 840~960MHz. Client can choose the chip based on real project demand. Such as fresh meat, blood bag, plasma bags, vaccine, medicine, fresh flower and any other temperature sensitive product.
Integrating our numerous of medicine RFID tags into your healthcare industry will enable automated processes that end up saving your organization costs on the labor and reducing the chance of human error.
Get in touch
For further information about Huayuan’s RFID inlays & tags and IoT solutions.
Please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org