RFID Jewelry Tag
HUAYUAN introduces small RFID Jewelry Tag for item-level tracking. Our RFID Jewelry Tag aims to be used for jewelry inventory management, logistics management etc. These RFID Jewelry Tags are compliant with either ISO15693, HF frequency, or ISO18000-6C, UHF frequency.
RAIN RFID Jewelry Tag is a global frequency compliance with EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO-18000 6C. The tag shows unprecedented performance over the entire band width of 860-960MHz and it is reliable in dense RF environments, thereby increasing the read rates in densely packed cases. It features 96 to 128bit EPC number, and 32-bit TID with a tamper proof design. Anti-collision allows multiple amounts of jewelry tags to be read in the field at the same time. However, the reader can be set to find a single tag as well.
HUAYUAN, with more than a decade RFID experience, is capable of designing and offering multiple RFID Jewelry Tags designs depend on your requirements.
RFID Jewelry Tags Specification
- Standard: ISO15693, ISO18000-6C; EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Frequency: HF 13.56MHz, UHF 860-960MHz
- Material: Paper, PET or customized
- Dimension: 60x15mm, closure: 60mm or customized
- Printing: Thermal transfer (By Zebra printer)
- Working Temperature: -5℃ – +85℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ – +100℃
- Data Retention: 10 years
RFID Jewelry Tag Applications
- Inventory management
- Supply chain and logistics management
- Fashion jewelry
For further details, please email: email@example.com