RFID Disc Tag
The RFID Disc water-proof Tag is laminated with PVC or PET.RFID Disc Tags may have an adhesive back; to be applied to a nonmetallic surface. Because of our Direct Bonding technology,the surface is more flat resulting in great printing performance. Silk screen and Offset printing is available upon request.
The RFID Disc Tag material can be transparent PVC or white PVC or PET etc.
The optional diameter size is 13 / 15 / 18 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 32 / 35 / 40 and 50 mm. For the lF chip,the smallest size is 15mm,for the HF chip we can produce 13mm diameter tags, For the UHF chip the smallest size is 20 mm.
Furthermore,30 / 35 / 40 mm types have different center hole size options. We have mold with a 32 mm diameter and a 12 mm hole in the center. If equipped with a UHF chip,the diameter must be 50 mm or more. Please let us know your requirements,we also supply ODM service as well.
As for the laminating process,RFID Disc Tag is a cheap and flexible solution with optional thickness,read range and materials.
- Security Process Control
- Asset tracking
- Device embedded
- Inventory management
- Strong lamination housing
- Easily integrated to your workpiece/ product for a variety of industrial and Item Identification logistical
- Different dimensions allow for optimum ratio of size / reading performance
- Optional with Ferrite Layer to mount on metal
- RoHS green product
- Material: PVC, PET
- Color: White, Transparent
- Size: 15 / 18 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 32 / 35 / 40 / 50 mm (LF) , 13 / 15 / 18 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 32 / 35 / 40 / 50 mm (HF) ,20 / 25 / 30 / 32 / 35 / 40 / 50 mm (UHF)
- Thickness: 1.0～1.2mm or customized size
- Resistance: Indoor environment wafer Dust proof
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 60℃
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 70℃
- Coding: Chip Encoding
- Custom logo: Silk-screen printing, Laser engrave
- ID Number Printing: DOD printing, Laser engrave
- On Metal: Anti-Metal Ferrite Layer optional, Thickness from 0.3-0.5mm
- Adhesive: Ordinary Adhesive sticker, 3M Adhesive Layer Optional
For further details,please email：email@example.com