HUAYUAN RAIN RFID Sucker On Metal Tag
HUAYUAN RAIN RFID Sucker On Metal Tag, is designed for large metallic asset tracking management with extraordinary long read range performance compliance EPC C1 Gen2 or ISO 18000-63. No need ferrite layer, RAIN RFID Sucker On Metal Tag neither in expensive encapsulation nor structure to get rid of interference from metal body, RAIN RFID Sucker On Metal Tag enables adopting the metal cylinder body to be the critical part or RFID antenna, strength the RFID performance significantly. Moreover, HUAYUAN has experience to develop various customized RAIN RFID Sucker On Metal Tags to suitable for respective big metal items to be tracked with definite environment.
Common RAIN RFID Sucker On Metal Tags in the market usually facing unfavorable situations as:
1. Limited reading range and poor directionalities which cause inconvenient for efficient inventory management.
2. Difficult to locate the small tags on big size metallic item, and unable to read the tags on the reverse side.
3. The ways of encapsulation and installation are comprehensive and costly.
RAIN RFID Sucker On Metal Tag Advantages
- RFID Sucker Tag can be read from any direction without blind area, it is a perfect solution for very heavy industrial uses.
- Flexible adaptability enables the optimized design and customized Production of Sucker Tags in reasonable cost
- A complete solution can be offered specific to your projects and target performance.
- Dimension: 39 x 64 x 4.9mm, 64 x 57 x 10.3mm, 38 x 57 x 10.3mm or customized
- Protocol: ISO18000-63, EPC Class1 Gen2
- Frequency: 865-868MHz (ETSI), 902-928MHz (FCC)
- Chip Options: HIGGS3, HIGGS4, MONZA4, MONZA5, MONZA R6/R6-P etc.
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ to 125℃ Humidity 30%-70%
- Limit of High Temperature Resistance:
* 3 hours temperature resistance for 180℃
* Long term temperature resistance for 120℃
- IP Class: IP68
- Tool and rental equipment tracking
- Energy industry
- Containers & yard management
- Industrial equipment
For further details, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org