HUAYUAN Indy R2000 RAIN UHF Module Series
When used in the Indy R2000 Development Platform, which includes an example protocol processor and radio control implementation, the result is a fully functional UHF Gen 2 RFID reader with market leading performance.
1. Based on Indy R2000 chip
2. High performance anti-collision algorithm
3. Optimized algorithm for a little of tags
4. Dual CPU architecture
5. Two inventory modes
6. Hardware system halt detection
7. Low operation voltage
8. Low power consumption
9. PA health surveillance
10. 18000-6B/C full compatible
11. 18000-6B large data read/write
12. Antenna connection detection
13. High power LED driver
14. Excellent on board power system
15. Multi-board temperature sensor
16. Dual backup power output correction
17. Concise and effective command system
18. Excellent thermal design
UHF Module Series Product View
UHF UHF Module Series Evaluation Kit
M-2600 Evaluation Kit
M-2800 Evaluation Kit
M-2900 Evaluation Kit
◆ When the temperature, measured by the ambient temperature measurement function, exceeds 60°C, please do not keep the device working at full capacity.
◆ Please connect the device to heat sink when it continuously work at full load.
◆ Supply voltage must not exceed 5V, otherwise it will damage the internal protection circuit.
◆ Be cautious if set RF output power over 30dBm, as the peak current and internal temperature will increase significantly.
For further details, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org