Linear Polarization (dipole antennas) – the electromagnetic wave propagates entirely in one plane (Vertical or Horizontal) in the direction of the signal propagation. This is the best wave propagation when the tag orientation is known and fixed. The RFID antenna and RFID tag should be matched in polarization to obtain the best read rates.
Circular Polarization (helix, crossed dipoles and patch ) – the electromagnetic wave propagates in two planes creating a circular effect (like a corkscrew) making one complete revolution in a single wavelength time frame. Since the RFID antenna continuously emits a wavelength the rotational field will eventually cover any tag that is in its path. This is best to use when tag orientation is unknown, but you lose at least 3dB when compared to a linear polarized antenna. Circular polarization can be right or left handed hence the RHCP and LHCP options for circular polarized antenna.
HUAYUAN 12dBi RAIN UHF Reader Antenna is designed high-end UHF RFID Antenna, high gain but low standing-wave ratio brings best performance. Engineering plastic housing, rugged construction, high protection level for wide using with our S-8600, S-8800 RAIN UHF fixed reader, such as assets tracking, warehouse management, intelligent traffic management, vehicle tracking, production line management, intelligent weight measurement etc.
– Powerful: Max RFID performance, reading distance up to 1-20m (max 10-30m)
– Advanced: Excellent multi-tag reading function, >400 time each second
– Industrial: IP66 rugged, applying to kinds of severe environment
– Wide using: Best for long reading distance application such as warehousing, logistic, production, yard
– 868MHz ETSI or 915Mhz FCC
– Circular Polarization or Linear Polarization
– 445 x 445 x 40mm
12dBi RAIN RFID Reader Antenna Specification
– RFID logistics tracking
– Warehouse management
– Door control system
– Marathon runway management
For further details, please email: email@example.com